Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PHP certification 5.3 dumps and mini guide


Hello friends,
Now I present a list of memory based dumps and practice questions which I collected throughout my preparation. Go through these questions after having a nice understanding of all the concepts. I am sure you will then solve it easily. Though questions hardly repeat in PHP certification test but still patterns remain the same and these questions will help you a lot. There are 150+ questions and various tips and tricks regarding the exam. Download it from here absolutely free.


4 comments:

  1. hello thank you for this blog.. i'm a MCSE and i'm preparing now for CCNA and CCNP but i'd like to pass the PHP ZEND certification..so please tell me how much time i need to prepare for this certificate (PHP 5.3) and how much hours a day? knowing that i only know xhtm/css :D so i will start studying from the Zero
    thanks and i will appreciate your reply in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot download the file.. can you please re-upload it again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I surveyed for the best study guide to get prepared for my IT exam, I ended up with Pass4sure Microsoft dumps. I am thankful to Dumpspass4sure for compiling this study guide with the help of IT experts. I got a very accurate understanding from Microsoft PDF smart guide and passed my final exam at the first attempt.

    ReplyDelete